Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Slow Moving Sunday

This really is my "motto" for this Sunday.  I spent most of today either laying in bed reading, watching television or playing around on the internet - mostly Pinterest, of course.

It doesn't help that yesterday afternoon I went to Ross and found this lounge dress/house dress - call it a moo-moo if you want. It's extremely comfortable, so soft and silky and brightly colored.

I've finished up The Hunger Games while drinking a hot cup of hazelnut coffee with matching creamer. I wasn't really impressed with the book, but it was a fairly quick read and I'm excited about seeing the movie and how it lines up with what I've read so far.

I still have the last two books to finish and I'll be done with the trilogy. By the time I finish those up it will be time for me to take another trip to the bookstore. Which for me, is always an exciting thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment